Size: 250 μl
The AccuRuler RGB Plus Prestained Protein Ladder is a three-color protein standard with
12 pre-stained proteins covering a wide range molecular weights from 8 to 245 kDa.
The ladder contains one red reference band at 75 kDa and one green band at 25 kDa.
The AccuRuler RGB Plus Prestained Protein Ladder is designed for monitoring protein
separated during SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, verification of Western transfer efficiency on membranes (PVDF, nylon, or nitrocellulose) and for approximate sizing of proteins.
The ladder is supplied in gel loading buffer and is ready-to-use.
Do not heat, dilute, or add reducing agent before loading.
Online Shopping, Free Worldwide Shipping!
• Sharp and stable
• Two reference bands – red at ~75 kDa and green at ~25 kDa.
• Ready to use – no need to boil.
• 3 μl or 5 μl per loading for clear visualization during electrophoresis on 15-well or 10-well mini-gel, respectively
• 2 μl to 3 μl per well for general Western transferring
MaestroGen provides with two types of Protein ladder:
(1) RGB Prestained Protein ladder (Cat No.02101-250): the range covering the molecular weights from 10 to 180 kDa
(2)RGB Plus Prestained Protein ladder (Cat.No.02102-250): the range covering the molecular weights from 8 to 245 kDa