With specific filter (optioanl) to be used in front of the camera, people can use three
avelengths in the same instrument to perform gel imaging. This makes gel imaging easier.
The coressponding filter is optional and Maestrogen only offer the the two specific types of
filter for 470 (B) / 530 (G).
PS. Maestrogen wouldn't offer the filter for 630(R).
• Safer to replace UV
• Strong R/G/B LEDs for excitation
• Triple wavelengths embedded in the same transilluminator
• Delta LED arrangement
• High uniformity across viewing area
• Illumination type: LED
• Wavelength (nm): 470nm (Blue), 530nm (Green), 630nm (Red)
• Dimension (mm): 340L*280W*80H
• Viewing surface (mm): 160D*200W
• LED lamps arrangement: Delta matrix
• LED lifetime: 50,000 hrs
• Weight (Kg): 3.6
• Power: 24V - 1.25A